The Ultimate WordPress Country Picker
Guide your users to your Country Specific Website translated in their language. Let us take this example: A User from Netherland visits your French site (e.g. www.site.fr) / shop. That should be no problem but you already have a Dutch translated Website (e.g. www.site.nl)! So why not show him? With this plugin a simple Country Selector Popup will show the user that there is a Dutch Website he can visit.
Not a friend of a popup? Just show the user a simple “Choose your Country”-Widget in the Footer oder Header. This will bring the user to an Overview page with all your country specific websites. With flags, maps, continents!
Saving the best for last: The content will be shown in the Users Language!
WP-Admin Demo Login
WP Country Selector Features
- More than 5 possible layouts
- Show Default Country:
Show a Default Country URL if none of Users languages are covered.
Otherwise the user will not get a Popup.
- Default Country URL: This site will be used if the users locale is not covered!
- Force Redirect: Automatically Redirect the User.
- Configure the seconds when the Redirect should happen
- Show a Country Selector Page
- Country Selector URL Set your Country Selector URL.
Remember to add the shortcode: [wordpress_country_selector]
- Show Continents as Filter
- 2 Page Styles
- Show a Country Flags
- 2 Flag Style (simple and circle)
- Show a Country Map
- Show the Country Popup Notice
- 2 Popup Style (Modal, Header)
- Edit Popup Text Color
- Edit Popup Background Color
- Modal size
- Show Header
- Custom Header Text
- Show Body
- Show Footer
- Custom CSS: Add some stylesheet if you want.
- Well Documentented
This plugin requires the free Redux Framework Plugin to give you an easy to manage settings panel.
- Tested with WordPress 3.8+
- WordPress 3.8.1+
- PHP 5.2+
- Multilingual Support